Mild and gentle yet tough on grime, Lady Muck pony shampoo contains no potentially harmful, harsh or abrasive chemicals which can irritate children and ponies skin. Instead it is filled with natural extracts of Tea Tree, Aloe Vera and Lavender with an extra slosh of Pink Grapefuit and Cranberry for a healthy, fruity shine. It is also specially formulated to be kind to your pony’s skin and to protect against nasty bacteria and funghi.
Tested by children on the dirtiest ponies.
Perfectly pH balanced for ponies.
Â Lady Muck Pony Shampoo contains:
- No potentially harmful Triclosan.
- No Parabens which can cause skin irritation.
- No harsh foaming SLS agents- instead we use a milder product which still has excellent cleansing power
- Tea Tree extracts renowned for its anti-bacterial properties.
- Aloe Vera – rich in glycoproteins and excellent for the skin.
- Lavender – a soothing essential oil.
- Zingy Pink Grapefruit extract – provides an uplifting reviving zest.
- Cranberry â€“ rich in omegas and Vitamin E for moisturising properties.
- Ingredients – Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Lauryl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Amodimethicone, Laureth-10, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Citurs Grandis (Grapefuit) Peel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, Allantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Parfum (Frangrence), Citric Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Acid Red 52.
- Not to be ingested – Lady Muck pony shampoo smells yummy but tastes yucky.
- Avoid contact with eyes – rinse well with warm water if the shampoo gets into eyes.
Directions for use
Wet your pony; squeeze a dollop of shampoo onto a sponge or your pony and rub well. Avoid your pony’s eyes and ears. Rinse off.