Stencil - Tiger - Packets of two stencils.
Glamourati’s ‘medium’ stencils are for designs that are up to A4 (210mm x 297mm) in size. The quality and detail of design is second to none and the crisp, clean edges that result are one of our many magical secrets!
Tiger (medium stencil)
Actual stencil size 270mm x 205mm Please allow up to 7 days delivery
Note: this stencil is quite technical and requires careful and patient removal after STARDUST application. Tweezers and/or long fingernails required to help remove parts of the stencil that may be left behind. That aside, it looks amazing when it's finished and is well worth the effort!
- Remove backing sheet carefully – a 45 degree angle works best. Ensure any stencil detail remains adhered to the clear top sheet.
- Stick to your horse and rub firmly, especially over the edges of the design.
- Peel off the clear top sheet in the direction of hair growth, holding the stencil onto your horse as you do. Peel the top sheet back on itself for easiest removal. Ensure any stencil detail remains stuck to your horse.
- Apply your SHORTSTAY adhesive as directed, followed by your chosen STARDUST(S).
- Remove your stencil slowly and carefully in the direction of hair growth. Ensure any stencil detail is removed from your horse. Tweezers (or long nails!) may be required in some instances.
Note: Do not leave your horse unattended during the application process. Stencils must not be left on your horse for more than 15 minutes.